Case Study : Market-leading B2B ecommerce platform drives Supply Chain revenue growth
Previous static online order capture solution had no ability to target customers, promote self-service and grow sales using modern e-commerce features. It also offered limited opportunity to reduce cost to serve customers.
In May 2016, Uniphar implemented a new digital platform with tight integration to our EPR via Live Web Services
- Magento solution developed and released May 2016 with tight integration to our EPR via Live Web Services
- We have a one platform solution tailored to our customers’ needs in Retail, Hospital & Vet
Sales Growth features:
- Live Pricing & Stock
- Intelligent search to drive product discovery and results weighted on business opportunity
- Customised Homepages for better shopping experience & streamlined path to purchase
- Promotional Carousels
- Product mapping to promote margin opportunity v competitor products
- Customer segmentation
- Customer communication via Notifications and Email Marketing
Customer Self-Service Features:
- Customised A/C dashboard
- 12-month history of Invoices and Statements
- View Orders
- Re-Order Online Orders
- Create returns
- From 2016 to 2019, online revenue increased by 143% growth.
- 50% growth in self-service, significantly reduced cost to serve customers.
- Migration to Magento 2.3 planned for June 2020