Interim Results 30 June 2019
17 September, 2019
- EBITDA3 increase of 119%, from €10.0m to €21.9m.
- Adjusted EPS of 9.3 cent representing 157% year on year growth.
- Net bank debt of €161.0m, before gross IPO proceeds which completed on 17 July 2019 raising €139.4m.
- Return on capital employed for the period was 14.3%.
Strategic and Operational Highlights
- Strong gross profit growth across all 3 trading divisions, with 7% organic growth.
- 52% of gross profit from Growth Divisions: Commercial & Clinical and Product Access.
- IPO Complete: successful dual listing on 17 July 2019 on the Euronext Growth and AIM markets.
- Durbin Acquisition: key strategic acquisition of Durbin completed 31 July 20194.
- Geographic Growth: 60% of organic growth in growth divisions from UK and Europe.