Registering on the New Uniphar platform
To continue ordering online we require customer to authenticate their account for security purposes.
- The new eCommerce platform registration works using email address to authenticate your account. Each customer will need a unique Email address to authenticate their account.
- To add additional users post registration the customer will need additional email for each user.
3 Step Registration Process
To register go to https://www.uniphar.ie/
- Click on the login drop down menu and enter current username or email and current password and click on the login button.
- Fill in your account information, opt in for marketing, Select Pharmacy role, accept terms and conditions and accept.
- You will now receive an email link to authenticate your account. Go to your email address and click on the link. Re-enter your login details and now your account is active.
All customers can login to the new website using the login button on the top right hand side of the homepage.
All customers can navigate the corporate content on Uniphar website.
Once logged in you can now place orders using the search & catalogue navigation features
If you click on the LinkUp brochure you can search by product code, description, EMP or use the category and brand attributes to find your products.
When placing orders for products that indicate they are in stock (Green Pill). This availaibility is based on hourly snap shots of stock. When a customer places an order and goes to checkout we make a real-time call on stock availability and occasionally this could result in item being removed from basket.
If an item is removed from the cart you will see a message on screen. If this is a Pharmasource product the item will be emailed to Pharmasource team for sourcing.
You can easily add products to your favourite’s lists and create new lists.
My Account Area
In this area you can access Order history, Invoices, Statements, Actavis Accumulator, Manage users and Create returns.
User Management Guide
With the new eCommerce web platform we have enhanced the customer’s ability to manage multiple profiles and permissions on their account for staff members.
Customers can access the User Management area by clicking on the link highlighted below.
From this section the customer can
- Add a new user
- Edit current users Passwords
- Edit current users profiles
- Delete profiles for example if a staff member leaves.
- Select permissions for a range of services they wish Sales & billing and billing profiles to have
When an Administrator adds a Sales and Billing or billing user they can assign various permissions to those profiles. See example below for Sales and Billing
Note: A unique email is required to add new users profiles.